Organize Your Research with Refworks or Zotero
Organize Your Research with Refworks or Zotero Online
This workshop will introduce you to the features of RefWorks and Zotero - citation management tools available at no cost to all current USC students, staff and faculty. By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Maintain a personal RefWorks or Zotero account
- Navigate and import references
- Generate citations and bibliographies
This workshop will be conducted via Zoom and recorded. After registration, you will receive the link to attend. You will receive a reminder 3 hours before the workshop.
Cancellation policy: The workshop may be canceled due to low enrollment on the day of the planned event. Slides and any previous recordings will be shared via email with anyone registered for the event.
Related LibGuide: RefWorks by Chimene Tucker
- Thursday, October 19, 2023
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.