Industry Research for Social and Behavioral Sciences
Industry Research for Social and Behavioral Sciences Online
This workshop will introduce attendees to the basics of conducting industry research using USC’s resources and databases, for the purpose of market research, understanding trends in consumer behavior and gathering statistics.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Be able to identify and locate databases that include market research, industry trends and statistics
- Understand how specialized databases use keywords to effectively search for data
This workshop will be conducted via Zoom. After registration, you will receive the link and password with a reminder sent 3 hours before the workshop. This session will be recorded.
Cancellation policy: The workshop may be canceled due to low enrollment on the day of the planned event. Slides and any previous recordings will be shared via email with anyone registered for the event.
- Wednesday, October 18, 2023
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.