Search Strategies: Part 2
Search Strategies: Part 2 Online
This workshop will introduce attendees how to search by specific methodology, building on the search strategies introduced during Search Strategies Part 1. We will also search by citations for known research sources as a technique to expand searching.
- Understand how to search by methodology
- Locate resources using citations or publication lists
- Understand how to expand your search to increase the relevance of research sources
This workshop will be conducted via Zoom and recorded. After registration, you will receive the link to attend. You will receive a reminder 3 hours before the workshop.
Cancellation policy: The workshop may be canceled due to low enrollment on the day of the planned event. Slides and any previous recordings will be shared via email with anyone registered for the event.
Related LibGuide: Searching Solutions by Kelsey Vukic
- Thursday, February 3, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.