- Rooms may be reserved for up to 2 hours each day per person. To make a reservation you will need to use your USC e-mail address.
- If your group does not arrive in the first 10 minutes of your confirmed reservation, the space will become available for the rest of the hour and another group can take the room.
- Groups have priority over individuals. If you are alone in a group study room, you may be asked to leave, even if you have the room reserved.
- For more information on each room, click the "I" located next to the room name. Rooms may be reserved within one week of the reservation date.
- Rooms may only be reserved within one week of the reservation.
Please Note: The wall mounted flat screen and multimedia equipment in 109c is only for use by library staff.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding