USC Libraries Group Study Reservation Information
To make a reservation:
- Click a room booking group from the list on the right. You will then see a visual display of all the rooms in that group with their availability highlighted in green. Rooms can only be reserved one week in advance.
- Choose the day you would like to reserve, then click on the room and time on the grid to begin making your reservation; you will be prompted to enter your information below the schedule grid and may need to scroll down depending on your device/browser settings.
- If you would like more than one block of time, you can click several boxes per reservation, up to a 2 hour maximum per day.
- NOTE! You MUST be a current USC student and use your USC e-mail address when submitting your reservation-no other account is required or accepted.
- Please forward your confirmation e-mail to your fellow group members so they have your reservation information.
- Other meeting and academic event spaces not listed here may be reservable by visiting https://libraries.usc.edu/spaces-overview?amenities=45.
Reservations will continue to be required for research with special collections.
Please Note: USC students, faculty, and staff will be required to present a valid USC Card to enter all Libraries. Visitors not affiliated with USC must present a valid, government-issued, photo ID to enter. As of March 7, 2022, masks are no longer required but remain strongly recommended. Food and drinks are not permitted at this time.