To make a reservation:
- Click a room booking group from the list on the right. You will then see a visual display of all the rooms in that group with their availability highlighted in green. Rooms can only be reserved one week in advance.
- Choose the day you would like to reserve, then click on the room and time on the grid to begin making your reservation; you will be prompted to enter your information below the schedule grid and may need to scroll down depending on your device/browser settings.
- If you would like more than one block of time, you can click several boxes per reservation, up to a 2 hour maximum per day.
- NOTE! You MUST be a current USC student and use your USC e-mail address when submitting your reservation-no other account is required or accepted. You will receive an e-mail requiring you to click a confirmation link within 30 minutes to complete your reservation. If you do not click the link and confirm, your reservation will be canceled.
- Please forward your confirmation e-mail to your fellow group members so they have your reservation information.
- Room Reservation policies are available here.
- Other meeting and academic event spaces not listed here may be reservable by visiting https://libraries.usc.edu/spaces-overview?amenities=45.
Please Note: During Summer 2018, Leavey 2nd and 3rd floor group study rooms are open to student groups on a first-come first-serve basis, with no need to make reservations. Online room reservations will resume when the Fall semester starts. For questions, please call the Leavey Circulation Desk at (213) 740-4350.
Use our online tool to book study rooms in the library.