USC Libraries Group Study Reservation Information
To make a reservation:
- Click a room booking group from the list on the right. You will then see a visual display of all the rooms in that group with their availability highlighted in green. Rooms can only be reserved one week in advance.
- Choose the day you would like to reserve, then click on the room and time on the grid to begin making your reservation; you will be prompted to enter your information below the schedule grid and may need to scroll down depending on your device/browser settings.
- If you would like more than one block of time, you can click several boxes per reservation, up to a 2 hour maximum per day.
- NOTE! You MUST be a current USC student and use your USC e-mail address when submitting your reservation-no other account is required or accepted.
- Please forward your confirmation e-mail to your fellow group members so they have your reservation information.
- Other meeting and academic event spaces not listed here may be reservable by visiting https://libraries.usc.edu/spaces-overview?amenities=45.
Reservations will continue to be required for research with special collections.
Please Note: USC students, faculty, and staff will be required to present a valid USC Card to enter all Libraries. Visitors not affiliated with USC must present a valid, government-issued, photo ID to enter. In line with County of L.A. and university guidelines, masks are required inside library buildings regardless of vaccination status. Food and drinks are not permitted at this time.